Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

RING No. 90

I am sitting here with my friend Alli having a burrito from Taco Tantos (which was made by Dave Scharlotte who is the best burrito maker ever!) It was amazing! Alli begged to differ because the jalepenos were too hot, but I loved them. Eating jalepenos is like creating a sauna in your mouth!

Anyways...tonight's ring is made from a part of a bluetooth headpiece (for a cell phone) which came from my step-dad, Sid. Thanks Sid! and two pieces of brass. One of which came from Steve Piontkowski. Thanks Steve!

Materials: Brass, and found rubber/plastic form
Dimensions: 2 x 1.25 x 1 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment