Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

RING No. 79

Today after church, Braelynn and I went by Piggly Wiggly (boy do I miss that store!, it doesn't exist up north!) to get a rotisserie chicken to take to my grandmothers. We ate with my grandparents and towards the end of our meal, I noticed the wishbone at the end of the bird! I knew I had to have it. I have never owned a wishbone. My grandfather called it a "pull bone"....He said we should pull it and make a wish....I said Ha! No way! :)... I'm making a ring out of this tonight!

Well the second I said that, Braelynn wanted the bone for herself. It was a battle to keep it in tact and out of reach of her little hands today. We have promised to get her one when the next rotisserie chicken is eaten.

I took Braelynn roller skating today. It was her first time ever skating! We went to Jammers, which used to be called Lakeview Skating Rink. I grew up going to that place... My parents and grandparents went there as well! It was awesome!

I decided to make a wishbone slingshot ring because the shape reminded me of an actual slingshot. I have always wanted a mini slingshot! I used a black rubber band, a piece of some old denim jeans that my stepdad, Sid gave me, and black thread.

It actually works! See the video below!
Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment