Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RING No. 75

If anyone saw my Senior work from my BFA show in Rock Hill, SC, the top piece of this ring may seem familiar. It was a piece of plastic that did not make it into one of the show pieces (I have extras laying around here and there) I believe the constellation engraved on it is the Eagle. The two knobs were found in a sewing kit that I bought at a thrift store. I am guessing that they are parts of a sewing machine. The plastic band was strapping that came on a package I received recently.

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Hand-poured plastic and found objects
Dimensions: 2 x 1.5 x .625 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment