Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, March 18, 2011

RING No. 77

Yesterday, I met with Terra and Keith in Coventry for a day of fun! We went to Phoenix coffee shop and I had the most delicious iced coconut coffee! It came in the most awesome cup! I knew it was going to be today's ring! The cup had characters all around it, and I chose to use the Pirate. He was my favorite! Along the bottom of the cup, it reads: "Warning: You may encounter unadulterated strong coffee, spontaneous enlightenment and/or unfettered optimism while drinking this beverage." I realized that "unfettered optimism" describes my personality (90% of the time) to a tee! I knew that had to be the band.

I am leaving for South Carolina tomorrow early in the morning. This will be the week that will test my skills! I will not have my precious studio at my fingertips for 9 days! It will be hard at times, but I am determined to fulfill my promise to myself! This week will be interesting! I am only bringing tools with me, Therefore, all materials are going to be from the south. I am hoping that my friends and family can contribute objects to make rings out of. I will also be scavenging around to find discarded objects. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Phoenix Coffee cup, adhesive
Dimensions: 3.5 x 1 x .625 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment