Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

RING No. 63

Yesterday, Lori, a fellow grad student gave me two chocolate Hershey's Kisses. I put them in my desk and finally got around to eating them today. I thought the packaging would make an awesome ring, so I saved it and composed this ring at the end of my studio time today before leaving.

Hershey kisses remind me of being a kid. Also, they make me think of my dad, because they are (what I consider to be) his favorite candy. This ring brings back fond memories. Cheers to you Daddy! and Thanks Lori!

Materials: paper, foil, rubber cement
Dimensions: .625 x .625 x .25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment