Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RING No. 68

I found a "Silly Band" on the ground today in the rain. Since it is bright green, I noticed it immediately against the dark dirt. I sewed it together with some green thread and tonight's ring was done. I haven't had much time to spend on the latest rings, but I assure you, great things are coming once my review is over!

So, I have my review in the early morning, wish me luck! I am going to go to bed super early because I overslept today and Definitely don't want that to happen tomorrow. Goodnight!

Material: found rubber, thread
Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.25 x .0625 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment