Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

RING No. 86

Last night I dreamt about a ring. All I remember was that it was made of a paper bag (recycled and brown in color, like a grocery bag) and it had a mint green heart on it.

During spring break, I got to see over 20 different friends and family members. In several of the conversations, the concept of "love" was brought up. So most of the drive home, I spent contemplating "love" and the who, what, when, where, why, and how concerning it. I thought about it abstractly as well as personally. 

I used a paper bag that was given to me at a gas station during my journey home. The thread was given to me by my grandmother and once belonged to my great-great-grandmother. 

Ring reads : "i love....."

Materials: paper, thread, rubber cement, and paint
Dimensions: .75 x .75 x .75 inch






No comments:

Post a Comment