Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

RING No. 71

Well, the show was a success! I had a great turn out and got some good feedback from people.

Today was a day of uninstalling the show, washing a ton of serving dishes, homework, and a sweet nap....Many thanks to the grads (Nikki, Lori, and Danielle) for all their help yesterday! And a big Thank you! to my Mom, Connie and step-dad, Sid for all their help yesterday and today!

Tonight's ring is made from the gray vinyl lettering that was on the wall for my show. The text read: Tabitha Ott
MFA Candidacy Review Exhibition
20 HOUR EXTRAVAGANZA

I took a few letters down and created this ring!

Thanks for reading! and Thank you to everyone that made it out to my show last night! If you are reading this blog for the first time, welcome!.....Feel free to comment on posts with feedback or questions. Also, if you have any materials to donate, feel free! I am always looking for interesting items to turn into my next ring.

Random fact: The Wild Goats Cafe Avocado Chicken sandwich ROCKS!

Materials: Used Vinyl Lettering
Dimensions: 2 x 3 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment