Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

RING No. 60

Today's ring is made out of a tag that functions as a time chip during a race. I am pretty sure it was the Charleston Beachathon race that me and my sister Susanna did this summer. They call it the "Happiest Race In America". It was a fun race. Basically, you ran 4 miles on the sandy beach and went through several obstacle courses. People wore crazy costumes and some of them were outrageous! I wanna do it again this summer depending on what day the race is held this year.  Go to the link below to see more about the Beachathon.

http://www.charlestonbeachathon.com/

I cut the timing chip tag and attached it to itself.

Materials: Plastic/Metal Timing chip tag
Dimensions: 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment