Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

RING No. 76

So, the second time I came to Kent was to look for an apartment in the summer of 2009. While here, I went to a garden owned by Fary Anderson on Wilson Street. When we were about to leave, I saw a patch of clover and decided to look for four leaf clovers. I had never found one before. Lo and behold, I actually found two that day! Since then, one has been lost, but the other remained inside a sketchbook. Today was his day to shine! I cast "him" inside some plastic to be immortalized forever! I had never cast anything organic inside plastic. This was a learning experience for me. Thanks for reading and Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!

Materials: four leaf clover (shamrock), hand poured plastic
Dimensions: 2.375 x 1 x .375 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment