Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RING No. 67

Today was super busy. I just got in from the studio. I wish I could have stayed a few hours more because there is still alot to do. Painting and installing the work... I was just so sleepy..

Recently I ordered some priority mail boxes for shipping the items I sell on ebay (its free to get boxes sent to your house!) and they came wrapped in this strappy plastic stuff. I made today's ring out of some of it. The bolt and nut came from some junk Sean Scully gave me. Thanks USPS and Sean!

Have a great night everyone!

Materials: plastic, metal bolt and nut
Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.25 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment