Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

RING No. 66

Hello Everyone! I am super hyper because I had a Machiatto rather late in the evening! :) Today was a good and productive day! After Art history, I got the keys to the gallery I reserved for my show. I went to take a look and got a bit overwhelmed. I started to worry about how I was going to fill the space adequately. I got a random phone call from Annie Schultz and she told me that her and Emily Frisch were coming to visit! How awesome! We chatted for a bit then Emily, Sans the Man, and I went to eat lunch. Afterwards, I got some amazing input from Emily and Brian Sullivan. Thanks Emily! Thanks Brian! I felt so much better about how the show is going to work out and the timeline that needs to be fulfilled. After class, I worked and worked on displays and such. I got so much done!

While in the gallery painting pedestals, I found this hot pink remanent. It was a nicely cut triangle and I instantly knew it was today's ring. I LOVE hot pink! and the black contrasting lines were amazing! I found some black silk thread and sewed the piece together. Simple and Bright! Just how I like it!

Materials: found debris, black silk thread
Dimensions: 3 x 1.75 x .75 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment