Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

RING No. 78

What a day!.... a wonderful day that is! I just arrived in St. Matthews at my moms house. All day driving from Ohio has made me super tired. The weather was perfect until I got into South Carolina, and then the lightning started and later pouring rain.

I made tonight's ring out of an orange "Koozie" that Villiamo gave me. Thanks Willy! I cut and glued the strip of koozie together. Now it is time for a shower and bed time. Good night!

Random funny tidbit: I picked up my niece, Braelynn from my sisters on the way to my moms. We had an interesting conversation in the car, much of which was discussing wubzy and Smurfs, but here is a comedic snippet...

Tab: "Are you excited that Ginger (my cousin) is having a baby? It's going to be a boy"
Braelynn: "Hmmm,. I don't know about babies".
Tab: "Why?"..."I bet Ginger would let you hold it, it would be so sweet!"
Braelynn: "Well, when I hold him, he might throw up on my shirt..."
Tab: "Oh ok, that is understandable....Hahahahahaha"

Materials: Koozie, hot glue
Dimensions: 1 x 1.5 x 2 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment