Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, March 11, 2011

RING No. 69

Today was a good day. I went through my review for MFA candidacy early this morning. Good news, I passed! So now its time to start the writing and investigation into why I do what I do and what my voice as an artist is specifically. I really need and want to work on articulating better. Now its THESIS time!

Today's ring was made from the lip of a bottle of alo. It is an amazing drink that can be found here in Ohio at Krieger's. It has real bits of gummy aloe in it and they are delicious. You should try it some time! The white pieces are parts from the tops of bottles and were given to me by Billy Ritter. Thanks Billy!

I am super excited to have my show tomorrow and be able to share my work with lots of people! If you are in Ohio, please come! The show flyer is a few posts back. Have a great night!

Materials: Repurposed plastic
Dimensions: 2 x 2 x .75 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment