Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ring No. 61

Wow, what a day. Been up since 6:30am... wanted to take a nap all day.....finally, I am home in my warm bed. I am so excited! I had serious Clasp success just now at the studio! My bracelets are so very close to being done!

I just ate 2 doughnuts and I am feeling pretty guilty. I cannot resist them when I go to Sheetz for gas. It is almost impossible! Good thing I am working out tomorrow! I cannot wait to sit in the sauna. 20 minutes there and I let go of so much stress and worry. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend it! It takes some getting used to, but it is well worth it!

Tonight's ring is made from scraps of metal I found around the studio plus a metal part that Steve P. from Glass gave me. Thanks Steve! It is a city scape of sorts. The city is held together by brass bolts, washers and nuts. The rest of the ring is riveted with copper rivets. I put a patina on the whole thing (which of course doesn't affect the aluminum) but I think it adds a nice contrast. Thanks for reading!

Materials: Aluminum, Copper, and Brass
Dimensions: 1.75 x 2 x .25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment