Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

RING No. 88

I call today's ring the "tilted scope". Because it reminds me of a scope, but the axis is tilted slightly from the orientation of it's upright presentation on the finger. Thank you to Angie Rogers for giving me this plastic. It used to be a "water tube" for flowers. Water tubes are for when you need to transport a bouquet of flowers or a single stem, perhaps a rose. The tube allows water to be stored in it for the bloom to drink by way of its stem.

Thanks for reading! I have to go study for an exam and finish a presentation. Both are happening tomorrow! Wish me luck!
Good night!

Materials: Plastic and thread
Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.5 x .75 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment