Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, December 30, 2011

RING No. 363

Wow! I just woke up from the best (and longest) nap ever!.....I only got a few hours of sleep last night and not much on the plane. April picked me up from the airport and we went to the Cleveland Museum of Art, MOCA, and then to Little Italy for dinner and dessert! It was a great day! When I returned I was just so tired that I laid down for a bit and the next thing I knew, I was waking up and it was 12:15!...I really needed the rest.....Tonight's ring is simple because I am still a bit tired, but do not fret! Tomorrow and the next day will be way more awesome since I will have most of the day to complete them.

Tonight's ring is made from a little painted wooden cat that came in a big bag of assorted things that Dr. Havice gave me. I found some tacky ribbon and made tonight's ring! I call it "Tacky bow with Cool Cat".

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: ribbon, sterling silver, painted wooden cat
Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.5 x 2.75 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment