Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

RING No. 345

Today I went with Dave to decorate cookies with his family. We decorated so many cookies with various colored icings and sprinkles and such. His family was friendly and very welcoming. A few of us walked out to the Lake and it was beautiful. I had a great time!Also, the sun was shining today which was awesome. I came back and went to the studio (My students work was due today) and cleaned my studio, did some work, and made this ring.

The aluminum part at the top is made from lids of yogurt and applesauce. The gray plastic part is some found plastic, and the bottom is steel wire that someone gave me a long while ago (a giant spool)

Materials: found plastic, steel, repurposed aluminum (lids from yogurt and apple sauce), and thread
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2 x 2.5 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment