Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, December 16, 2011

RING No. 350

Christmas in the Jungle!

"Oh Christmas Frogs, Oh Christmas Frogs, how lovely are thy webbed feet!"

Here we have a few Merry Christmas Frogs along with some beads and a jingle bell. Thanks to Dr. Havice for the jingle bell and the frogs! (they used to be earrings) and thanks to Sam Di Tamoso for the green beads!

I'm sitting here in my studio with April and we are laughing about silly and serious things. I am so glad she came into town and decided to visit with me a bit!

It has been a long week and a long day....I am pretty tired....tomorrow I fly out of Akron, I am super pumped!

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: found plastic, found chain, jingle bell, and sterling silver
Dimensions: 3 x 3 x .5 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment