Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, December 26, 2011

RING No. 360

We picked up Braelynn again today so that Susanna could attend a wedding. When we returned to my mom's house, Brae and I played with her "Squinkies" (soft rubber toys that dispense through a gumball-like machine) and then put together some of her awesome new LEGOs....we made a house, two girls, a garden, a fence, a reindeer, a dog, a boat, a car, some flowers, and a sculpture......Some were suggested combinations from the directions, others were our own design :) It was so fun playing with LEGOS! I want to get some of my own so I can build a giant cupcake! hahaha......

I really love Christmas....scented pine cones, giving people gifts, sentimental music, delicious food, bright colors, lights, and so much more.....I don't want it to be over!....

I aquired these vintage jingle bells a year or two ago and have not had the chance to use them....Until now! The package reads "1942" and they are in excellent condition except for the coloring on the Red, Green, and Blue (which is rubbing off). I used some brass wire that my mom gave me and made tonight's ring. I love the way jingle bells sound!.........

Tomorrow I go back to my sister Susanna's in Blythewood...and then I fly out early Thursday morning! I am excited because my good friend April is picking me up and we are going to the Cleveland Museum of Art!

Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Vintage Jingle Bells, and brass wire
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.5 x 1.25 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment