Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

RING No. 342

Today was the last day of class! I know my students are excited as well! We will still be casting for the next few days so that they can finish their projects. I am casting something of mine tonight with them! I cannot wait to see it come out! I made three charms out of wax and will be casting them in sterling silver. I plan to put them on my charm bracelet.

I have been hearing about many awesome opportunities! I wish I could try and participate in everything, but saying no is a good idea sometimes. More details on the specific opportunities later!

We just finished casting and now I'm about to head home to work on finishing my research paper that is due tomorrow at noon. Wish me luck!

Tonight's ring is made from scraps of acrylic that Danielle gave me last semester. She had fan parts laser cut and then assembled them. The leftover scraps (that were cut out by the laser) are fitted snugly inside a rubber piece that came on a pen. It is made into a ring with a rubber band.

I cannot wait until this paper is done! I can finally have more time to make rings and to work on my thesis work!

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Plastic scraps, found rubber, rubber band
Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.25 x .5 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment