Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, December 26, 2011

RING No. 359

Merry Christmas!

I had a great day with my family.....

Tonight's ring is simple but has an important recommendation....Please Recycle!

This plastic was once packaging for my niece's gifts.....With so much packaging being thrown out during the holidays as new merchandise is purchased, please recycle cardboard, plastic, and other materials if possible! :)

There is a photo of some of the packaging my sister saved for me to make today's ring out of....Also, there is a photo of some of the Christmas cookies my family and I made today!





Thanks for reading, Goodnight!

Materials: Repurposed Plastic Packaging
Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1.75 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment