Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

RING No. 338

This morning I went to church and then to breakfast with Dave's Mom Deb. It was a nice start to the day. After breakfast I went to the laundromat to wash several loads of clothes. I then went to the studio and then home to take a long nap. When I woke up I went to grab dinner with Dave and then came back to the studio.

Tonight's ring is made out of string that came from bags of tea. I call it the "Natural Tassel Ring". The tassels are reminiscent of a scene from Robin Hood that I love. I recently watched that movie with April Bachtel over Thanksgiving break. It was awesome!

Thanks for reading, Goodnight

Materials: String
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2 x .25 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment