Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

RING No. 358

Merry Christmas!

Well, last night I shot a gun for the first time in my life. I went to a "Turkey Shoot" with my sister and shot at a paper target. I was a bit nervous, but I did it without fear! The object is to get closest (out of a certain number of people that are in a set) to the center of the target and in turn you win a turkey or some other type of meat....I did not do well, hahaha.

My sister made a delicious breakfast this morning and then we spent the first part of the day baking and preparing food to bring over to my grandfather's house to celebrate christmas eve. We had a wonderful time seeing everyone and eating some delicious food! I came back to Grandy's house after that. My mom and I finished wrapping gifts and listened to Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack...It was fun. :)

Tonight's ring is made from some old telephone wire I found in the attic at my mom's house that someone once gave me and a red rhinestone my mom gave to me today.

Materials: telephone wire and rhinestone
Dimensions: 1 x .75 x .5 inch







No comments:

Post a Comment