Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

RING No. 356

Today Braelynn and I woke up and went to Grandy's. My mom made Blueberry pancakes for all of us! They were delicious! Mom, Braelynn, and I later went to Columbia to meet Brittney and Mrs. Janet for lunch at Atlanta Bread Company. After that, Britt and I went to hang out at her house. We had a nice time catching up. Later on, Britt, her husband Clark, and I went to the Mellow Mushroom! I forgot how awesome their pizza was!.....It was a location that I had never been to before.....(Lexington)...The interior was amazing! Also the outside was super cool....lots of found objects and original artwork!....

Now I'm back at Britt's and we are about to watch a movie. I used some wrapping paper that was on my mom's gift from Mrs. Janet and some ribbon, thread, and a staple from Brittney. Thanks guys!

Thanks to Britt for being the hand model for tonight's ring!

Goodnight!

Materials: Paper, staple, ribbon, and thread
Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.5 x 1 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment