Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

RING No. 346

Today was a wonderful day!

I went to bed early last night and woke up this morning earlier than usual. I came to school and summed up my Co-Op duties from the Jewelry Sale we just wrapped up on Friday. I wrote checks and then went to make a deposit. After that I met quickly with a student and then went home. I had some really cool packages come in the mail today! ....Christmas gifts and such! I spent most of the day working on finishing my paper for Art History. I finally finished! After I was done I came into the studio to make a ring and work on a few other things.

Today's ring is made from found plastic, pearls (from a necklace that was given to me long ago), and sterling silver.

Materials: Sterling silver, pearls, found plastic
Dimensions: 1 x 1 x .625 inch





No comments:

Post a Comment