Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

RING No. 355

Tonight we celebrated my sister Sarah Beth's birthday....(was the 18th) I used some of the candles from her birthday cake for tonight's ring. We all got together at Grandy's (Grandy, Mom, Sid, Chris, Sarah, Me, and Braelynn) and had dinner and dessert....Chris and Sarah B brought little Tater, there new puppy with them!....

The string came from Dave (his old yo yo string)...Thanks Dave :) 

I'm sitting here with my niece braelynn, we are about to go to bed.

Thanks for reading, Goodnight

Materials: Birthday candles, old yo yo string
Dimensions: 2.5 x .75 x .75 inch





No comments:

Post a Comment