Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

RING No. 348

Just finished grading and photographing my students work. I am ready to go to sleep! It has been a long day....I got to school at 10am for our critique and I have been at school ever since except for a short break to go get my laptop from home. I will be so glad when tomorrow is over. My students have their critique tomorrow afternoon. Then I will finally be able to relax! I hope to go dancing this weekend! :)

I call this ring "Burden".

I'm pretty sure my mom gave this balloon to me. It is turned inside-out....the other side reads "Rite Aid"..Thanks mom!

Thanks for reading, Goodnight

Materials: latex balloon, plastic
Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment