Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

RING No. 362

I spent most of today helping my sister clean and organize her house. We went out for a quick trip....while out we went to the store for organizing containers, exchanged a Christmas gift, and got some yummy frozen yogurt!

Yesterday, Braelynn gave me a purple dolphin. She told me I should make a ring out of if, so today I did! A while back I had an idea about a ring where a dolphin jumps through a hoop and now I finally get to do it! I love serendipity!......I still had a huge bundle of telephone wire, so I used some of it to make the ring and the hoop along with its attachments....I have already packed up all my stuff (my sister is taking me to the airport in less than 3 hrs. so I only had limited tools to work with....I have a photo below that shows them,...

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Rubber dolphin, telephone wire
Dimensions: 2.25 x 3.25 x 1.75 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment