Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

RING No. 340

Today I taught class, met with a student, went to the library, came home to eat dinner, and then went into the studio to make today's ring. I present to you the "Brush-On Metallic Ring" kit. It creates a temporary ring but since a little bit of powder goes a long way, many many more rings exist in this kit!

I made the "kit" out of an old paintbrush, two plastic containers, (one of which came from Janice Mueller, the other came from Metalliferous in New York) and some metallic powder I acquired a few semesters ago.

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: paintbrush, metallic powder, plastic containers
Dimensions: metallic box-1.75 x 1.75 x .75 inches, brush- 1.5 x .1875 x .1875 inches,
                     clear container - 1.5 x 1 x .5 inches




1 comment:

  1. Hey Tabitha, I like the concept! A bronze brush on ring! I'll take one in every color... :) Well I am here at school, waiting to go over our Psych tests in review for the final. Talk to you later...

    ReplyDelete