Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

RING No. 302

Today was a good day. It was perfect weather outside! I went and met with my new landlord this morning and picked up the key! I worked in the studio for a while and then ran some errands and at dinner/watched some TV with Dave.

Tonight's ring is made from a found metal object that Billy gave me. I put a coating of wax on the inside and now the ring resembles a waxing crescent moon, waxing gibbons moon, or a waning gibbons moon.

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Found Metal object (Brass and Steel) and Wax
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x .375 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment