Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, October 21, 2011

RING No. 294

Me and my mom checked out of the hotel this morning and then ran a few errands and went on our journey to find interesting things on the way to the airport...we went through several towns such as Hartville, Cairo, Plain, North Canton, Canton, and Massillon. We had a great time stopping at thrift stores and a great Old fashioned restaurant called "Susanna's" (which is also my sisters name, hence the reason we noticed it and stopped)....It was really delicious! We got some really good deals and some awesome goodies along the way. I dropped my mom off a little before 5 (she barely got there in time for her flight!) and came back to kent. I had a great time with my mom this week. I will miss her very much. I am however excited to spend some time with my boyfriend, David (If you're reading, I've missed you Dave!). I am also excited to pack all my stuff up to prepare for moving! Yay! Thanks mom for helping me find a place and get some stuff done! :)

Thanks for reading! Goodnight to you all! :)

Materials: Yellow Acetate
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.5 x .5 inches


No comments:

Post a Comment