Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

RING No. 282

April Bachtel sent me a grand birthday package a few weeks ago....I am finally getting around to using some of the found objects she sent me! Tonight's ring is made of coated wire that I am assuming came in some sort of retail packaging. I created a handbag ring for all the handbag lovin' ladies out there. Thanks for the goodies April! :)

Today was a good day. I worked in the studio Early in the day as well as at night. I took a short break to go play football and Yo Yo with Dave. I just couldn't stay inside all day with it being such nice weather out. While at the studio, I finished the Yo Yo that I was making! And get this, it works!.....I got it to sleep (the spinner) and I also did 2 tricks (Rock the Baby and Forward Pass). Hooray!

Thanks for reading!

Goodnight!

Materials: Coated wire
Dimensions: 2 x 1.25 x .75 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment