Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

RING No. 274

Today I spent most of my time in the studio preparing for next week's class demonstrations and working on my Thesis project. I poured some plastic in hopes of attaining the exact color for the YoYo I am making.  I poured into multiple molds and one I bent into a horseshoe shape when it was hard enough to handle but still quite soft (just to see if it would hold its shape until completely hard)...I let the plastic cure while I went out to eat with Dave and his fam...I had a great time with them and when I returned I instantly saw tonight's ring in the sample! I did not achieve the exact color I wanted, but it was close, so I know exactly how to mix it tomorrow to get it spot on.

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Plastic
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1 x .375 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment