Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RING No. 276

Today I watched Waste Land. I recommend that everyone see this documentary. It was moving and inspirational. It was required for my art class, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. So, I just found out that the gallery is reserved for my show! It will be in early April!......I got some yo-yos in the mail today! I was super excited......one is a Volkswagen YoYo, and one is a 1972 Duncan Velvet, and the other is a 1994 Duncan Glow in the Dark Imperial. Yippee! I waxed the strings already and we are getting along swimmingly! All in all it was a good day, aside from feeling kind of yucky (sinus/allergy because of this weather)......I love having an excuse to wear my Wellies! It has been gray/cloudy/rainy for a few days now....Hopefully the sun will come out soon though.

Today's ring is made from some of the plastic that was left over (drippings) from casting my yo-yo the other day. I am working on making a Yo Yo for my thesis work! :) .....I cut, filed, sanded, and drilled the plastic scraps. I then sewed them together with white thread. I am so tired. Goodnight and Thanks for reading!

Materials: Plastic and Thread
Dimensions: 1.25 x 1.5 x .5 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment