Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Monday, October 17, 2011

RING No. 290

Today I woke up early and had breakfast with my mom at the hotel.....I had a bunch of reading today before Art History and so I pretty much sat in the hotel room and read...some of the writings were really interesting..My mom and I got to discuss some of the topics, a few of which she could relate to because of her background in Nursing/Nutrition, Etc.....I went to class and then to the studio...now I'm watching Craft in America on TV with my mom. Its awesome! ....I'm hoping me and my mom can look for places in the next few days for me to move to.

Tonight's ring is called "Silvery Stuff".....Just a bunch of silvery things on a silvery chain.....Thanks to April Bachtel, my mom, Lori Gipson, and Sarah Beth for some of the objects dangling from the ring!

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Found metal items
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.5 x .25 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment