Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

RING No. 285

Today's ring is the Delicate Drizzle Fo Shizzle ring. It rained pretty much all day, so I decided to make a ring for it! Just got back from the studio.....Went to Taco Tontos with Lori, Jess, and Zach. I had an amazing burrito made by Dave.....Attention all people in Kent! Go to Taco Tontos to eat! and TIP WELL. :)

It was a pretty good day, started out by waking up at 7:30 to finish reading the chapter for this morning's weekly seminar meeting, then went to school and stayed there all day. I am pretty tired. I just wanna say Congratulations to Joanna Donchatz! She passed her 20Hr review today! Hooray!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Sterling silver and Fine silver
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.75 x 1 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment