Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

RING No. 292

This morning I took my car to the shop and Natalie gave me a ride to school. Thanks again Nat P!...I worked in the studio from 8:45am until 6pm...It was a long day, but I got a lot done!.....I met with my professor to talk about my thesis work, fixed a bunch of jewelry for my mom, made my ring for today, and jotted down some ideas. I got a ride from Kathleen to go get my car and ended up waiting for a little over an hour for them to finish. Thanks Kathleen! I paid an arm and a leg tonight when I got the car back, but I guess it had to be done. One good thing is that I snagged some little rubber Goodyear blimps in various colors. Look for a ring made of them soon!.....I came back to the hotel and picked up my mom and we went to Taco Tontos. Dave made us the most delicious food! Thanks Dave!......We then went to Katie's Korner for ice cream, I got Strawberry Cheesecake! It was the first time I tried that flavor and it was so yummy!.....Then we stopped by my house and I found that I had a package! It was sent from my stepdad....(Thanks Mr. Sid!) it was the cake my mom baked for me but forgot to bring on the plane! It's my late birthday(coffee) cake! My mom bakes a lot of awesome things but her coffee cake is my favorite!....Now we are relaxing in the Hotel...I am pretty tired.

Tonight's ring is a baby penguin with a top hat. A while back when I was bummed about something, Dave used that phrase and it really cheered me up! I refer back to those words often and it makes me smile. I knew I was going to make a ring about it someday and today was the day! I haven't figured out what his name should be,......I wanna ask Dave his opinion...Isn't the penguin cute though? :)

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Sterling Silver, Copper, and patina
Dimensions: .875 x .75 x .75 inch


No comments:

Post a Comment