Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

RING No. 289

Tonight's ring is a Dinosaur ring made from found aluminum pieces. I mentioned the package my dad sent me the other day....well there were some aluminum pull tabs in it and I used one for today's ring. I have a picture below of the tab in its original state. I thought the shape of the tab looked like a brontosaurus so I cut it out! I riveted it (with an aluminum tube rivet) to a ring that I acquired from a box of junk in our studio. I'm about to eat some pizza with Dave, do some puzzles, and watch some football. My mom flies in tonight at midnight! Hooray! She is staying for 5 days. It will be nice to have her here.

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Aluminum
Dimensions: 2 x 1.25 x .125 inch



No comments:

Post a Comment