Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

RING No. 288

Tonight's ring is called "Brownie" and for obvious reasons. Before I moved to Ohio, Brownie meant only one thing to me......I have illustrated it below....


But since I have been in Ohio, I have learned that it also has another meaning.....The Cleveland Browns Mascot as pictured below.......

The other day I recieved a package in the mail from my dad. It had lots of goodies in it to make rings out of. There was a broken pair of eyeglasses and I used one of the lenses in tonight's ring. There was also a sticker on a bag that read BROWNIE. I am sure it probably came on some goodies he bought (my stepmom and Dad love chocolate). Thanks Dad and Kerry!

Thanks for reading!

Materials:  Eyeglass Lens, sticker, and Sterling Silver
Dimensions: 2 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches





No comments:

Post a Comment