Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

RING No. 279

The weather today was pretty remarkable. As I walked home this afternoon for a much needed nap, and as I walked in the sunshine and felt the light breeze, I couldn't help but smile.

I have been working on my thesis work and keeping a journal of my progress everyday.....Also, I have been playing with my YoYos on my walks to and from school, and writing a few haikus here and there. They aren't very good, but still they are haikus! Ha!

Tonight's ring is made of sterling silver, found brass, and found plastic. It makes a unique sound when you shake it. It kind of goes like this: chick-a-chick-a-chick-----a------CHICK!......Yes, I shake one last time at the end. Gotta go out with a bang, you know.

Tomorrow, I am going to Cleveland with Kathleen to visit HOP! (House of Plastics)....and I think we are going to make a stop at Gallucci's and Trader Joes. Needless to say, tomorrow is going to be a good day. Getting out of Kent for a bit is going to be nice.

Thank you for reading!

Materials: Sterling Silver, Brass, and Plastic
Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment