Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

RING No. 281

I overslept this morning, which caused the day to start rather hectic. However, it soon got much much better! I worked in the studio and then went to hang out with Dave. We went to Toys R Us and then to eat and watch a movie. After that, I went to the studio for a few more hours and worked.

While Dave was checking out at Toys R Us, I was looking at the 50 cent machines. I found one with little animal erasers! I got the Panda! :) I was very excited.....Dave also got a panda from the machine! I  made a ring for him to sit on and put some grass inside. I call it "Panda in the Grass".

Thanks for reading! Goodnight!

Materials: Panda Eraser, Sterling Silver, Fine Silver, Copper, and found object (grass)
Dimensions: 2 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment