Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

RING No. 286

Today was a super long day....I went to school this morning to teach class, then met with the potential grad student, Zach (each current grad meets with the potentials to chat about what grad life/curriculum is like), then made my ring for today and worked on a commission that is due for a fitting tomorrow. After that, I went over to see the Ohio Designer Craftsmen show in the Main Gallery. It was awesome! I especially liked the work of Nick Althoff. He had two pieces in the show, and it was the first time I had ever seen his work. It was amazing! Then I went to hear an artist lecture (Matthew Cummings). After that we all went to Ray's for dinner. What a day!

Today's ring is made from a little found object (string and plastic) that Dave gave me. Thanks Dave! It reads CLASSIC. I am thinking it came off of a shirt or something. I set it in Sterling Silver.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!

Materials: Sterling Silver and found object
Dimensions: 2 x .75 x .25 inches



No comments:

Post a Comment