Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

RING No. 8

I just got back not too long ago from Water Street. There was an eighties band playing. It was super fun! I danced to some good songs....When I got home, I was ready for bed, but i remembered that I needed to make a ring! So, I found my sewing kit and ribbon box and started brainstorming... My mind is a random circus with new performers every minute, so I instantly started thinking about elizabethan collars.... Not sure where that came from. As Elizabethan "ruffs" (as they are also called) for my inspiration, I searched and found this tiny silk ribbon in a celadon color and created this ring. 


Material: Silk ribbon and thread
Dimensions: 1 x .75 x .125 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment