Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RING No. 25

Over winter break, my sister gave me a bag full of goodies. It contained a few sponges, some random key chains, red bull tabs, milk carton tabs, and plastic containers that come out of the 50-cent "junk machines" (as she calls them) at grocery stores. The sponges were advertisement give-aways for Mahatma rice that I believe she got at a race she ran last year. They were like those condensed sponges that I saw recently at Williams and Sonoma that have all the moisture taken out so that they take up less space. I have always liked that genie on the packages of Mahatma, so I decided to cut him out along with the letter "a". I cut the sponge into the desired shape (it was formerly a rectangle) and then wet it. The depth measurement of the sponge increased by 400%!


Material: sponge
Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.375 x .5 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment