Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

RING No. 19

Well, today's original ring was going just fine, and something went wrong at the last minute in the studio.... so I came home and made something else. I call tonight's ring "Mr. T and the Sea"....

Hopefully I can rework the other ring and it will make its debut in a day or so....

The coral came from one of my trips to a South Carolina beach ( I have a large collection of coral). The chain, I am pretty sure was from my sister Sarah about 2 years ago. (small portion of a larger chain), The wire was from a bottle of Coppola Black Label Claret, and the gold paint is the same one that I mentioned in the post about Ring No. 13.


Materials: Found coral, gold paint, found gold chain, and brass wire
Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.25 x .75 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment