Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

RING No. 12

Today was a super busy and crazy day! I did not have a chance to make a ring during the day, so I planned to make one tonight after I got home. I went to a wonderful Japanese steak house with Brett and friends. It was delightful! When dessert came, it was a pineapple sherbert with real bits of pineapple in it! Also, a fortune cookie! I opened mine and was super dissappointed at the fortune and the learn chinese word of "salt".... I looked on the back to see the "lucky numbers" and still not mine. I have never gotten a fortune with my lucky number on it! and it is such an easy simple number! The number "5"..... well I shouldn't say "lucky", but more a "favorite number". 5 is my FAVORITE number!..... Anywho, there were two other guys that were at our table that left before dessert (they weren't with our party) and so their desserts were unclaimed. When one of the desserts was offered, I accepted a new fortune cookie in place of my terrible one..... What was inside was exciting and perfect! Here is what it said: "You will become more passionate and determined about your convictions". On the back, the learn chinese word was the one for "Good Luck"!... and lo and behold, the lucky numbers were.... 55, 5, 45, 28, 13, and 4! Sweet! For the first time ever I got a 5! I knew this was tonight's ring! So here it is! 


Materials: Paper fortune, Rubber Cement
Dimensions: .75 x .625 x .625 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment