Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

RING No. 15

Today was a wonderful day! Listened and learned during the panel discussion about Art making in the 21st century......I took so many notes! Spent some good hours at the studio, went to the gym, and made some delicious dinner. Today's ring was kind of a quickie, but wait till you see what I have in store this weekend and next week..... I have been having TOO MANY ideas each day, so I have had to jot all the extras down and save them for the future ring creations...

I saved the watch bands that were attached to the faces used in yesterday's ring, and created todays from one of them. I exchanged one tiny part for a new sterling silver jump ring and snap! today's ring was made!


Materials: repurposed watch band, sterling silver
Dimensions: .75 x .875 x .3125 inch





No comments:

Post a Comment