Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

RING No. 4

As I am still hanging out in my room getting over Laryngitis, I have scavenged the boxes laying around from my recent move to find something to create a new ring with. What caught my eye was a simple black band that read "Pebblebrook" out of a bag of assorted jewelry objects. Nowadays many organizations and businesses are using the Rubber Band Bracelet method of marketing (Which all started with Lance Armstrong's Live Strong Bracelets). I was given this black rubber bracelet by someone advertising apartments when I first came to Ohio. What I found interesting, is that on the back of the bracelet, it states that it is an "Eco-Band" made up of 100% Recycled Rubber. Pretty sweet, and now I am making it into something new. The cycle continues!



Material: Rubber, Thread
Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.25 x 1.75 inches









No comments:

Post a Comment