Search for a Specific Ring!

Tabitha Ott: Blog

Search for a Specific Ring above!

Welcome to my blog.......

This blog was started in 2011 to document a Ring-A-Day project.

Friday, January 14, 2011

RING No. 14

Today, my friend Steve came by the studio. He brought me some interesting goodies to use in my ring series. Among these items were some watch parts. When I was brainstorming about today's ring, I started thinking about these watch parts and went searching through my stuff. I found a few old watches in my collection of stuff along the way. I took them apart and attached them to one another using sterling silver.  The result is a fun and surprisingly comfortable ring made of antique timepieces!



Materials: repurposed timepieces, sterling silver.
Dimensions: .75 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches









No comments:

Post a Comment